organisation des prédators organisation des prédators Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
The Untethered Soul The Journey Beyond Yourself (Audiobook)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    organisation des prédators Index du Forum -> O-PRED Externe -> PACTES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gabelrach

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 21:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Untethered Soul The Journey Beyond Yourself (Audiobook) Répondre en citant

The Untethered Soul The Journey Beyond Yourself (Audiobook) > urlin.us/1x987

The Untethered Soul The Journey Beyond Yourself (Audiobook)

6f6ddb31bf
Moreover, he does it with elegant simplicity. You can un-follow a listener at any time to stop receiving their updates. The author offers many great metaphors and stories to help the listener really understand the concepts discussed. Maybe I should stop and call him right now. Singer explores the question of who we are and arrives at the conclusion that our identity is to be found in our consciousness, the fact of our ability to observe ourselves and the world around us. The answer is simple: none of them.If you watch it objectively, you will come to see that much of what the voice says is meaningless. Singer Narrated By: Peter Berkrot Publisher: Tantor Media Date: December 2011 Duration: 6 hours 11 minutes Summary: Who are you? When you start to explore this question, you find out how elusive it really is.

Jill Fleming says: "Would be WAY Better with Brene Brown's Narration" Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing UNABRIDGED (6 hrs and 40 mins) By Anita Moorjani Narrated By Anita Moorjani Whispersync for Voice-ready Overall(1219)Performance(1070)Story(1069) View full details > In this truly inspirational audio book, Anita Moorjani relates how, after fighting cancer for almost four years, her body began shutting down - overwhelmed by the malignant cells spreading throughout her system. Close Reset Password . Who was your favorite character and why? Myself Have you listened to any of Peter Berkrots other performances? How does this one compare? No but I will Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting? I did! Any additional comments? I feel I understand myself much more and I have a new out look in life. It’s like sitting down at night and deciding whether you want the sun to come up in the morning. There is absolutely nothing that voice can say that is more you than anything else it says. Singer Narrator: Peter Berkrot Publisher: Tantor Format: Unabridged Audiobook Delivery: Instant Download Audio Length: 6.25 hours Release Date: December 2011 Regular Price: $16.99 Download — or — FlexPass Price: $12.95$5.95$5.95 for new members! Download RESUME NOW! (learn more) Add to Wish List Remove from Wishlist Plot Summary Publisher Description We all have dreams and wishes, goals and ambitions, but all too often we feel as though these desires are forever beyond our reach. The one inside who is aware that you are always talking to yourself about yourself is always silent. It is a doorway to the depths of your being. Reality is just too real for most of us, so we temper it with the mind.You will come to see that the mind talks all the time because you gave it a job to do. Singer is the author of the New York Times bestseller, The Untethered Soul, which has also been published in Turkey, Brazil (in Portuguese), Switzerland (in German), Spain, Japan, China, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Poland, and Italy.Singer received a master's degree in economics from the University of Florida in 1971.

service tool canon mp280verliefd op ibiza online kijken zonder downloadenwindows_8_all_edition_pre_activated_torrent-addsosu auto aimbot download megaskyrim patch 1.9 download pc torrent

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 21:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    organisation des prédators Index du Forum -> O-PRED Externe -> PACTES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation